Crutches needed asap

Has anyone got a pair of crutches I could use please or know anywhere that I could get a pair from? Torn my ligament in my right knee and can't walk! Not a good look!

Cheers in advance

Lee

Don't hospital's supply those kind of things and treat injuries like yours?

Like any treatment crutches come on prescription and should not be used unless prescribed, you could cause yourself more harm, but don't take my word for it, ask a doctor.

Haven't been,last year I strained the same ligament,went to a&e for 2 hours was given some nurofen and told to go to my docs in 2 weeks after the swelling goes down. No point in wasting their time & mine when they'll only tell me the same now. This time though I can't walk at all so could do with some crutches,I'm 6foot 5 though so need some tall ones!

Cheers

Ps it's northern

Red Cross tend to do equipment loan, including crutches.

Cheers teafan,hopefully only need them for a few days,wouldn't usually bother but going to the match Friday & out for a meal Saturday!

What about an Ambulance, thats what they are for for people who cannot walk.

Not going to waste an ambulance just for my knee mate, They'll only tell me to go back once the swelling has gone down anyway. Just need some crutches for a days that's all

Handy Andys at Chapeltown sells sweeping brushes that can be easily cut to size

Like ya thinking Bruno,they'll be no weight on my knee I suppose but there's a good chance I'll get sectioned walking about with 2 brooms under my arms

Like ya thinking Bruno,they'll be no weight on my knee I suppose but there's a good chance I'll get sectioned walking about with 2 brooms under my arms

Not if you get a parrot and an eye patch and say "aaagh mateys":hihi: