Photographing Traffic at Night

mesmorgan

Hi all, happy new year!

I've kicked off a new photo project for 2013 called 'They Were Invisible' to capture different types of photography, hopefully in my own slightly grungy style.

My first quest has involved standing in the cold by busy roads trying to capture light trails, I'd love to see what people think of my work so far.

Critique welcome, I'm always learning!

Those are nice! Quality starbursts and light trails, I would have shot some of the ones with HP sodium lights at around 2500K on the WB or adjusted it to be a bit cooler in post process.

I've been experimenting with mono at night - this is Bradford from above.

IMG_1517_zps0edb2369.jpg

Hi all, happy new year!

I've kicked off a new photo project for 2013 called 'They Were Invisible' to capture different types of photography, hopefully in my own slightly grungy style.

My first quest has involved standing in the cold by busy roads trying to capture light trails, I'd love to see what people think of my work so far.

Critique welcome, I'm always learning!

Some great shots there pal .Im a total novice at photography i have a nikon d3100 im away on a course to newcastle this weekend for a week and would love to try to get a shot even half as good as them is it poss to explain in simple english what settings etc i would need to attempt to try and acheive this shot ..

I have a tripod and only got the 18-55 lens that came with camera .I understand it may be to too tough a thing to try with no experience but thought if you dont ask you will never get aywhere.

alan..

Archived