Burglaries In Frecheville Last Night

I live in Frecheville, and don't find it a laughing matter at all. The vigilante group met with the police and have their backing. I know the group and you certainly wouldn't mess with them.

Take the **** all you want, but we've had enough frankly.

I live in Frecheville, and don't find it a laughing matter at all. The vigilante group met with the police and have their backing. I know the group and you certainly wouldn't mess with them.

I live there. I didn't see any big groups at all. I'll be happy to ask the police tomorrow though, already chatted to them today. I'm sure they'll know about the group helping them.

Edited by Nataliie

Sorry, did you just say the vigilante group have the police's backing?

Sorry, did you just say the vigilante group have the police's backing?

I just decided to ignore that bit. I don't know anyone who saw this group to start with..

The 30 have split down into smaller groups to maximise the areas they can cover.

They met with police and have their backing, on the provisor that they don't take the law into their own hands and inform the police........that bit remains to be seen !

....and to the wise cracker who asked if they have taken leave from work, the vast majority of burglaries have taken place in the evening. Not sure what they can do after midnight though as I'm not part of the group.

Edited by Bunts

This is terrifying. Having been burgled years ago I'm paranoid at the thought of it. How many does there have to be before anyone's caught though?!

The 30 have split down into smaller groups to maximise the areas they can cover.

They met with police and have their backing, on the provisor that they don't take the law into their own hands and inform the police........that bit remains to be seen !

Do all these 30 live here? I'm sure 1 would know something already.

I'm informed that the 30 are very local blokes yes, but I wasn't part of the posse because i've done my back in !!

I'm informed that the 30 are very local blokes yes, but I wasn't part of the posse because i've done my back in !!

I still didn't see anyone, even small groups. It's been very quiet tonight.

If it's 30 local people, chances are they already know who is doing it..

Maybe they're being covert, in a bid to trap the scumbags !

All I can say is that it is no wind-up - the group exist and are patrolling our area, for which I am very grateful.

Feelings are running very high in the area at the moment.........

I know them as well and they are a good bunch of lads, from a pensioner I applaud their efforts in trying to stop this!!!

---------- Post added 08-01-2013 at 00:22 ----------

Until we get tougher sentances noyhing will change, a robber gets fined a £100 for trying to run over a farmers wife twice while trying to steal from them, now theres a deterrent

Nataliie I know a few - I think you know who I am too..

Lets just leave it at them being good lads, but let us hope that the break ins stop or the police get there first :)