Anybody Got A Sheffield Star From Christmas Eve?

Rampent

24th Dec page 10.....The Diary,written by Colin Drury.

Quote...."and meanwhile online at a certain forum,one Sheffielder isn't entirely impressed by Sheffields Christmas lights"

"It's like walking around in the dark" says a fellow calling himself Rampent...end of quote.

All there word for word Ramps....any chance of an autograph?

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 21:51 ----------

Tis a bit sexist on RR's part - but I will buy his missus a sherry for finding my claim to fame :love:

A sherry you perishing ****.....i was hoping you was going to run away with her...

Quote...."and meanwhile online at a certain forum,one Sheffielder isn't entirely impressed by Sheffields Christmas lights"

"It's like walking around in the dark" says a fellow calling himself Rampent...end of quote.

WHOOO WHOOOO!! Tell Pete Morris (I'm on the radio!) I'm almost as famous!!

Autographs on a first come first served basis! Thank you RR and O/H :love: :love:

Infamy at last. What's all that 'certain forum' mean?

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 21:56 ----------

---------- Post added 01-01-2013 at 21:51 ----------

A sherry you perishing ****.....i was hoping you was going to run away with her...

Does she like Cleethorpes in the winter?

Archived