What a lovlie day

Ive had up at 4am prepared din dins" then off to cleethorps to walk the dogs on the beach from humberstone to Wonderland.

Back home ate din " dins went to bed for an hour BRILL.

Well as im writing this its 4pm so ive been up 12 hours ive enjoyed every second of it. All the very best to you all for 2013.:)

My day been ok but went out for dinner and to be honest my 2 dogs could have done better , service was terrible , 45 min wait between starters and mains , when mains came it was luke warm , boil in bag turkey , 3 mushy sprouts , about 5 hard carrots and a bit of cauliflower

Diaboloical !!!

My day been ok but went out for dinner and to be honest my 2 dogs could have done better , service was terrible , 45 min wait between starters and mains , when mains came it was luke warm , boil in bag turkey , 3 mushy sprouts , about 5 hard carrots and a bit of cauliflower

Diaboloical !!!

Tha went to wrong place. Travellers at Ecclesfield was excellent both service and food £32 each for 4 course meal but really the person you should have complained to was the pub manager. You only have yourself to blame, they don't know there's an issue unless you tell them

I didnt have the heart to as i go in that pub regularly and i really like the land lady and im not good at complaining to be honest

If it had been a different place i might have done but dunno really cos iv heard of horrible things happenin in the kitchen to your food if you complain !

Done now anyway so chillin with a can and lookin forward to soaps later:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I didnt have the heart to as i go in that pub regularly and i really like the land lady and im not good at complaining to be honest

If it had been a different place i might have done but dunno really cos iv heard of horrible things happenin in the kitchen to your food if you complain !

Done now anyway so chillin with a can and lookin forward to soaps later:thumbsup::thumbsup:

You managed it on here owreight so you could have done same in pub especially as you are regular at the pub, the landlady would be grateful to know there was a problem if she's anything like a landlady lought to be. What kind of pubs do you frequent that doctor your food if you complain about being served garbage? How much was meal if you don't mind me asking?

To be honest it was only 27.50 so not a massive amount compared to some pubs/restaurants

The reason i know about nasty things happenin is my daughter has been a waitress for 8 years and she has been told some pretty horrid tales over the years

The reason why i was a bit shocked at the grub was that in the week the food is pretty good , so i expected a bit of the same really thats all

Diaboloical !!!

Yeah my neighours cant cook either.