Looking for a dressmaker

Anyone know where I can find a good dressmaker - anywhere in Sheffield or surrounding areas - to make everyday clothes. I can only find recommendations for bridal and formal wear. I have loads of nice fabrics but no-one to make them up for me.

Stitch It Holme Lane, just a bit further up than Tramways doctors 0114 233 1685

Hi

What kind of dresses do you want sewing,are they basic or more detailed?

I am a experienced machinist but would require a sample or something guide to go by.

Try Alter on Ecclesall Road. As long as you have a pattern, they will manufacture for you. They are just above the junction with Rustlings Road.

Hi

What kind of dresses do you want sewing,are they basic or more detailed?

I am a experienced machinist but would require a sample or something guide to go by.

Thanks, but I'm looking for someone to make to whatever pattern I like to fit - I'm not a standard size. Looking for everything from skirts to suits/jackets.

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 10:19 ----------

Try Alter on Ecclesall Road. As long as you have a pattern, they will manufacture for you. They are just above the junction with Rustlings Road.

Thanks, I'll contact them and see what they say.

---------- Post added 07-12-2012 at 10:20 ----------

Stitch It Holme Lane, just a bit further up than Tramways doctors 0114 233 1685

I'll phone this one too, get some idea of costs and what they do.

Anyone know where I can find a good dressmaker - anywhere in Sheffield or surrounding areas - to make everyday clothes. I can only find recommendations for bridal and formal wear. I have loads of nice fabrics but no-one to make them up for me.

Hi I`m a dressmaker and can make anything to any pattern you require, I can also make patterns.

Please contact me on 07412263249.

Follow me on Facebook Seams Dressmaking

Thanks

Sue