Bedding and towels for Rescue

We can bring 3 big bags of bedding (flannel,wool and cotton) and towels, all in a good condition.Who needs it?

The pound at Spring St are always short of bedding, the dogs there would really appreciate it.

You can give the address or phone? thanks

You can give the address or phone? thanks

1 minute, i'll post a link to Google maps as it can be hard to find if it's your first time. :)

---------- Post added 30-11-2012 at 22:33 ----------

This is the place, down the little dead end. At the bottom walk right towards the roundabout, you'll see an intercom by the doors, give it a press and someone will answer, usually up to 9pm. It's best to go in the evening btw.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=spring+street+sheffield&hl=en&ll=53.386486,-1.471286&spn=0.001801,0.003449&sll=52.8382,-2.327815&sspn=7.474688,14.128418&hnear=Spring+St,+Sheffield,+South+Yorkshire+S3,+United+Kingdom&t=m&z=18&layer=c&cbll=53.386486,-1.471286&panoid=sYlBIoazbJ94_p7BRufNWg&cbp=12,38.74,,0,5.32

Edit: I believe this is the phone number - 07817497995

Edited by harestone

Thanks.We will try to make it tomorrow.

I took 13 bags of quilts/bedding to the pound today, and have another 15 to pick up next week, from student accommodation, all going home for christmas, they throw out the quilts and bring new next term...

the office manager very kindly calls me. there was so much today I couldnt get it all in, so if any other rescue needs it more? let them have it.

I took 13 bags of quilts/bedding to the pound today, and have another 15 to pick up next week, from student accommodation, all going home for christmas, they throw out the quilts and bring new next term...

the office manager very kindly calls me. there was so much today I couldnt get it all in, so if any other rescue needs it more? let them have it.

I can help with pick-ups/drop offs, have a car big enough for bulk bedding.

PM me if you need a hand, x

Thank you Maryjane, its really really kind of you to do all this driving around with the bedding - and I'm sure the doggies don't know who they have to thank for it all - well its you - you are a lovely kind soul.

xI have images of you driving along in your car - packed full with marsh mellow duvets fighting to get out.

That is exactly what it was like!!

---------- Post added 03-12-2012 at 23:31 ----------

Have done so but no reply yet?

---------- Post added 04-12-2012 at 23:00 ----------

can you still do this?? please let me know.