News of Ray Morgan ?

merrylad

Heard this week Ray Morgan has passed away, sad if true, Any one confirm.

I guess you would have to be in your mid 60s, to know who Im mentioning.

Ray Morgan passed away at Shortferry Lincolnshire his funeral was in lincoln and I am 50 !

Heard this week Ray Morgan has passed away, sad if true, Any one confirm.

I guess you would have to be in your mid 60s, to know who Im mentioning.

I knew ray morgan down at shortferry when he and his missus lived on a canal barge moored on the barlings at the side of the tyrwhit(funny spelling) arms pub.He was a good character always up for a game of pool(not the best player in the world) and showing off his feats of strength to the young un's.Lots of people from sheffield knew him because of his notoriety in the gangland!

I'm sure i saw him in last time i was down there august/september this year god rest him if it's true.

• 1 month later...
I knew ray morgan down at shortferry when he and his missus lived on a canal barge moored on the barlings at the side of the tyrwhit(funny spelling) arms pub.He was a good character always up for a game of pool(not the best player in the world) and showing off his feats of strength to the young un's.Lots of people from sheffield knew him because of his notoriety in the gangland!

I'm sure i saw him in last time i was down there august/september this year god rest him if it's true.

god bless him. always made me laugh did ray. Iremember him being the first customer on a brand new sunbed{topping up his tan,or so he thought} forgot to take off his gold,when he got off he was bright red with a huge white cross on his chest.went to his house for dinner in the good old days. salt of the earth.