Whole nozzle in my drink and chicken wasn't seasoned.

[/b]

As a brief don't you think a statement like that could lead to legal trouble.

In which case, lots of people are in trouble.

I think KFC would be more interested in pursuing those who report their cruelty techniques all over the internet.

I will clarify just for you though. It's not chicken by my definition. Perhaps my definition differs to yours.

Unbelievably bad experience at Ecclesall Rd KFC this lunchtime. When I got my variety meal home the chicken was unseasoned! It was like it had received a flour dusting and deep fried.

Then when I finished my Pepsi there was a whole drinks nozzle in the bottom of my cup, like the one in the picture.

http://www.gangtie5.com/2012/09/25/6076.html

Thank god . you did not go to the branch in Tel Aviv eh? PEOPLE ARE DIEING OUT THERE :rolleyes:

In which case, lots of people are in trouble.

I think KFC would be more interested in pursuing those who report their cruelty techniques all over the internet.

I will clarify just for you though. It's not chicken by my definition. Perhaps my definition differs to yours.

What is your definition of chicken?

The reason I am interested is because once in a while I have the KFC chicken three piece meal and if it's not chicken I would like to know what it is.

As for your comments on cruelty I have not heard about that but I do refuse to buy from theor halal outlets which is my right by personal choice.

What is your definition of chicken?

The reason I am interested is because once in a while I have the KFC chicken three piece meal and if it's not chicken I would like to know what it is.

As for your comments on cruelty I have not heard about that but I do refuse to buy from theor halal outlets which is my right by personal choice.

I define chicken, in food terms, as kept, bred and slaughtered humanely.

I don't want to tell you the details of people's complaints regarding cruelty, but if you google, you will certainly find. It's not pleasant, so don't look around meal time, please.

I think you're entirely right to exercise your choice regarding halal meat by the way. I respect that.

I don't want to tell you the details of people's complaints regarding cruelty, but if you google, you will certainly find. It's not pleasant, so don't look around meal time, please.

I think you're entirely right to exercise your choice regarding halal meat by the way. I respect that.

I see what you mean when I was in India I walked through a market where when you buy a chicken they get it out of a cage full of them chop it's head of and chuck it in a carrier bag feathers and all still twitching, needless to say a lot of my meals were then veggie after that day.

I'll google about KFC, thanks.

Has anyone ever noticed some halal meat being delivered to local retailers, unwraped and draged by blokes out of dirty rusty vans, with the blokes in dirty unprotective clothing or gloves???

Most animals are killed humanly, Any one more worried about hygiene?? or is it just me ?? next time your stuck at lights in page hall you take note. Most chicken hot food sales , provide a poor meat tasteless and fried to a red hot temp, Why season good meat ??

Any way i put hygiene above halal .

Thank god . you did not go to the branch in Tel Aviv eh? PEOPLE ARE DIEING OUT THERE :rolleyes:

I really don't see why the incidents in Gaza should have a bearing on the events of today. Did it effect how you went about your day?

Has anyone ever noticed some halal meat being delivered to local retailers, unwraped and draged by blokes out of dirty rusty vans, with the blokes in dirty unprotective clothing or gloves???

Most animals are killed humanly, Any one more worried about hygiene?? or is it just me ?? next time your stuck at lights in page hall you take note. Most chicken hot food sales , provide a poor meat tasteless and fried to a red hot temp, Why season good meat ??

Any way i put hygiene above halal .

S'why I'm mostly veggie and don't eat meat from takeaways.

Good tip - the Tesco veggie chicken style nuggets are actually far tastier than most real chicken nuggets, and certainly nicer than McNuggets.

I really don't see why the incidents in Gaza should have a bearing on the events of today. Did it effect how you went about your day?

My point is if , this is all you have to worry and post about, your a very lucky person, you feel this is such a major event in your life , you feel the need to post to the forum about ?? what?? its petty.

My point is if , this is all you have to worry and post about, your a very lucky person, you feel this is such a major event in your life , you feel the need to post to the forum about ?? what?? its petty.

There is always something worse happening somewhere, it does not take away peoples right to get angry just because there is other more serious issues elsewhere.

Anyway back on the subject, just use it as a reason to avoid KFC, every time I have it (which is like once a year) I wish I hadn't and its very expensive for what it is.

I would take the drink nozzle back and explain about the crap chicken too, you will get another meal (hopefully prepared correctly).

There is always something worse happening somewhere, it does not take away peoples right to get angry just because there is other more serious issues elsewhere.

Anyway back on the subject, just use it as a reason to avoid KFC, every time I have it (which is like once a year) I wish I hadn't and its very expensive for what it is.

I would take the drink nozzle back and explain about the crap chicken too, you will get another meal (hopefully prepared correctly).

If i had a complaint, i too would address the establishment ,thats if i felt so strongly. i Would not be posting on here!! More so when its so petty!!

S'why I'm mostly veggie and don't eat meat from takeaways.

Good tip - the Tesco veggie chicken style nuggets are actually far tastier than most real chicken nuggets, and certainly nicer than McNuggets.

Lets agree to disagree :hihi: i would eat a dog with a runny eye, before i turned veggie:hihi: