Mother & babies/toddlers groups

Hi,

Could anyone suggest any decent groups in and around the S2 area.

I live just off East Bank Road so the Heeley and Gleadless areas are both within easy reach.

I am not afraid of traveling as i live on the 51 bus route

Many thanks

just google "children's centres " it then asks which area you are interested in

I live near there, but haven't been to any yet. I think there's a group at library on Newfield green on a Monday and there used to be something on a Tuesday at bank wood children's centre. Let me know if you find any- I'm looking for Thursday / Friday as I work. I'll have a look round for you :)

Tuesday mornings at Bankwood CC still take place (Tiny Tots) during term time (but there are usually some activities in holiday periods). CC number is 265 8444 (CC is open in holidays for info and advice).

Valley Park Children's Centre have good activities for children. Also libraries will have baby and toddler sessions, but they all vary so it's best to contact the individual library or look online.

hi dunno if this any good i know of these but not been yet when i moved to the area i was told about manor top library group and toddler group at prince edwards which i think is 6 month up and are both about 10 mins walk from east bank road medical centre or tiddlywinks at arbourthorne

Tiddlywinks have toddler group mon 1 til 3 and what parents want fri 9.30til 11am, spires centre nxt 2 springs acadamy have a toddler group thur mornin