Missing Cat - Wisewood (Findon Street)

I haven't seen my cat since I let her out around midnight Thursday, she is 3 years old and called Fizz. She is a quite small cat.

The right side of her face is ginger, the left side is black and it is white down the middle, her chest is white and most of her coat is a mixture of black, brown and ginger. Her 2 back legs are ginger halfway down then white and her front are black all way down except for the tips of her paws.

Although she is not a timid cat she rarely lets strangers touch or stroke her so I don't think she would go off with anyone. I have phoned the cats protection and RSPCA but nothing there cos she isn't microchipped or wearing a coller.

I have pics of her on my computer but don't know how to attach it into this.

I live on Findon Street (the top half) so if anybody see's or has any info it would be much apprechiated.

Thanxs Adele

Hi

Could you please also call the Sheffield Cats Shelter (2724441, we try to answer all calls between 1 and 4pm, but please be persistent if we're busy) because we run a lost and found register and we rehome 300 cats a year.

There is every chance that you'll get Fizz back safe and well, so please have faith.

i live at wiswood and will keep my eyes open, i have also looked in my garage,so if others in the area do the same it is always possible she could be locked in somewhere:thumbsup:

Thanxs Medusa666, I will give them a call after 1pm, I do hope I get her back, the house is so quite without her!!! My other cat Tabz keeps looking all over the house for her.

Thanks Roughy101, she is very nosey and does like to investigate sheds and garages etc.

Originally posted by Hillsb_Honey

Can ne 1 tell me how to put a pic of her on???

try taking a pic to dykes lane news,i once saw a pic of a dog in there ,iwas able to contact the owner and tell him where it was:clap:

HERE IS THELINK FOR HILLSB_HONEYS CAT

its only a crappy geo site but does the job

hope this helps

regards

SW :)

She came home last nite aroubd midnight, she was dirty, skinny and smelt of damp and mould so I reckon she was locked in somewhere.

I am just so glad she is back.

Happy to hear she's home. Please give her a hug off me, and please make sure that everywhere you have put her in a missing book are aware that she has been found.

If she's really underweight you may find that she needs to be fed 4 times a day with small meals instead of 2 large ones as she's likely to make herself sick if she gorges because she's hungry.

Originally posted by Hillsb_Honey

She came home last nite aroubd midnight, she was dirty, skinny and smelt of damp and mould so I reckon she was locked in somewhere.

I am just so glad she is back.

brilliant,im so glad shes back,if she was locked in somwhere i bet someone got a shock when they let her out:clap: