Cooking smell coming from next door.

Which holes are you referring to? If it`s the ventilation holes then no, they are there for a reason. If you have other holes in your outside wall give the the council a ring. Apparently, mice can get through holes not much larger than the thickness of a pencil. You are likely to get a visit as the weather gets cold (from the mice that is, not the council).

When you said the small was coming from the back of the cupboards (post No13) I assumed your cupbords were on an exterior wall. If there are holes on the wall (s) that ajoin you and the house next door, are you suggesting that the hole goes right through to next door?

Which holes are you referring to? If it`s the ventilation holes then no, they are there for a reason. If you have other holes in your outside wall give the the council a ring. Apparently, mice can get through holes not much larger than the thickness of a pencil. You are likely to get a visit as the weather gets cold (from the mice that is, not the council).

Unless the mice smell the cooking smells too and think they're in with a better chance if they go next door. :hihi:

Unless the mice smell the cooking smells too and think they're in with a better chance if they go next door. :hihi:

Everyone has an opinion, and I think they don’t like curries. They will be straight round to Susa`s for whatever she’s cooking. (In fact, I may go round there myself later)