Laundrette to tumble dry clothes

Thanks everyone for all your replies. Hopefully I will no longer have to use an airing rack and they take forever to dry. And then smell fusty! Thanks again

I called them and they said they don't do just tumble drying. It's normally washing and it's £4 a load. I called them to ask. Hence why I started a thread on here about other ones.

You're right, if you mean 'service washes'.

You're wrong, if you mean 'DiY' use of machines there.

Well I called them and said. Do you have tumble dryers and how much do you charge to use them. So they said we don't normally just have people wanting to tumble dry but it's £4 a load.

Well I called them and said. Do you have tumble dryers and how much do you charge to use them. So they said we don't normally just have people wanting to tumble dry but it's £4 a load.

If you use Elements Laundry on Wostenholm Road they will let you use the dryers and the cost is 20p for 3 mins and you can use them without having used the washing machines providing there isnt a queue of people waiting for the dryers who have also washed on the premises.

Its just sometimes busy with customers using the washers and they get 1st dabs on the dryers thats all.

That's great. I'm defo going to try them. I used my sisters this weekend as thought it would be busy so will try my next load there!

how much does a service wash(wash/dry done by the laundrette so you don't have to wait around) cost?

how much does a service wash(wash/dry done by the laundrette so you don't have to wait around) cost?

I take mine to Elements on Wostenholm Road S7 and they charge £6.30 for a small service wash and £7.30 for a large service wash plus whatever it costs to dry the clothes.

So if you have loads of towels and jeans in your wash it will cost a bit more to dry them than say a wash which is mainly thinner tee shirts etc.

The price includes powder and they always fold my clothes neatly and put them in a bag for me as well.

I take mine to Elements on Wostenholm Road S7 and they charge £6.30 for a small service wash and £7.30 for a large service wash plus whatever it costs to dry the clothes.

So if you have loads of towels and jeans in your wash it will cost a bit more to dry them than say a wash which is mainly thinner tee shirts etc.

The price includes powder and they always fold my clothes neatly and put them in a bag for me as well.

That's largely in line with Goodman Sparkes.

bring em to mine, chuck em in my drier for £2.00 till they're done and i'll even chuck in a cuppa with a choc chip cookie, (if my little 'un hasn't eaten 'em all!!) :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Hello Britters

The Goodman Sparks laundry on Ecclesall Road do definitely allow drying only as I use them, so long as there are not customers who have used the washers waiting. Cost 20p for 3-4 mins

Have also used Elements which is good but they don't have many machines. Goodman Sparks have lots more and are also open until 10pm which is handy

mixed load with jeans, towels - usually about 20-25 mins