December 27th ..

It's my daughter's 21st on the 27th December and she's had a crap two years ... she deserves a treat.

I thought of hiring a mini bus to Sheffield and wondered if there was anything in particular going on that night or just the usual bars ??

Thank you ..

Saffy

Your going to struggle due to the date Saffy, as its a Thursday. Club wise your looking at DQ, Plug & Carver St open. And then a mixture of bars on West St/Division St.

Most venues do free guestlist for the birthday person these days, and if there is a group a free btl of wine.

You shouldn't actually have to much trouble..Thursday night is student night, loads of clubs with deals will be on especially cause it will be over the Christmas period. As far as that exact date I haven't heard of anything special going on, you might just have to wait a bit closer to the time:)

You shouldn't actually have to much trouble..Thursday night is student night, loads of clubs with deals will be on especially cause it will be over the Christmas period. As far as that exact date I haven't heard of anything special going on, you might just have to wait a bit closer to the time:)

Erm....the students have long gone home for Christmas on the 27th. :roll:

Erm....the students have long gone home for Christmas on the 27th. :roll:

student nights don't stop just because it's not term time... alot of student nights run all year round, theyre just busier during term time. Plug is rammed every Thursday of the year...

She doesn't like Plug .. so that's out. I give up .. let her sort it herself.