Rain Rescue - NEW Charity Shop - HELP WANTED

We can also now accept larger donations of furniture and may be able to arrange collection of these items (photo/description would be helpful so we have an idea of the size and make room for it).

Please let us know if you have any items to kindly donate to the Rain Rescue shop.

Do you want baby clothes for the charity shop? I have loads aswell as kids toys and some books and bits and bobs too. Any good?

Do you want baby clothes for the charity shop? I have loads aswell as kids toys and some books and bits and bobs too. Any good?

That would be lovely, all things we can sell.

Great. Are you open around 4:30 on wednesdays? My son has swimming lessons over at Myrtle so could drop before or maybe after?

We will be open till 5 on Wednesday if that is any good for you?

We are still looking for hard working volunteers who support the work of Rain Rescue, the rain rescue charity shop is lucky to have volunteers who are in it to do there bit to help animals in need. It might just be voluntary shop work but it is voluntary shop work that provides funds that means the difference between life or death to many animals especially the death row dogs.

i will hopefully be back in a few weeks, my back seems to finally be on the mend

wish I could do some work for u but beinga single dad takes up all my time gd luck on the new shop