Muslim Rage-a different view?

Now you are trolling, and being deliberately inflammatory and deliberately and obscenely offensive.

NOWHERE is there ANY proof that Ayesha was pre-puberty when they married.

As has been pointed out to you before (Oddly enough, comments which you have conveniently chosen to ignore!!!) Ayesha was post-pubertal. Remember, the law of the society at that time was that someone who had reached menarche/ puberty was considered to be an adult.

Are you deliberately trying to muddy the waters because I also proved you wrong in the snipe you had about your claim that I had not answered you, when I was able to show that I had done so, in post 444?

Other than being six? come on, whats wrong with you. she was six:roll:

so getting angry about it does not help, why would a man in his 50s want to marry and have a sexual relationship with a pre puberty child? why do so many muslims go insane when its pointed out how vile that is? why do so many muslims defend such actions? This is one point that eats away at islams bedrock.

Edited by gotone