Court action, eviction, worried!

Im waiting for my housing benefit to be sorted but they keep asking for more and more information! everytime i supply information they find something else ive got to provide! i was in rent arrears of 300 pounds before housing benefit stated messing me about and now its 857! Ive got direct deductions from my income support of 10 pounds for my rent and a few quid left over for my rent arrears.

This morning ive received a letter stating that sheffield homes are taking me to court to apply for an eviction warrant!

Ive made an appointment with C.A.B first thing monday morning and also the housing benefit people at howden house to try and get this sorted, however sheffield homes are still taking me to court for eviction.

Does anyone think i will get evicted with that amount of arrears?

Im really really worried and cannot do anything as its the weekend so its going to be a worrying and stressful weekend for me, i was just wondering what people thought on this matter....will i end up getting evicted?

So Sheffield Homes (SCC) are your L?

Who keep asking for more and more information: SCC themselves, a Government Agency, or what else?

Howden House is SCC, just as Sheffield Homes are.

And how long (in weeks' or months') is the amount of rent unpaid at present?