Missing Cat S6 Walkey

Missing, Male cat 1 year old black in colour with a tiny white patch under his chin, blue collar, neutered and chipped. Not been seen since early yesterday morning. It is not totally unusual for him to go out for the day but it is unusual for him not to come around at tea time. And even more unusual that he did not walk me to work this morning, he normally follows me most if not all of the way to meet my lift when I am going to work. Even if he is not around when I leave the house he appears and walks with me by the itme I get to the end of the road. Any information greatly appreciated.

Edited by Starlet83

What colour cat is he? I'm in the area, will keep my eyes peeled.

Sorry just edited to add colour Doh!

Also to add, we live in the Burgoyne Road/ Whitehouse Lane area. Thanks!

still not home. This is really out of character now. Someone must have seen him

i live at walkley i will keep my eye out for him.have you tried posters or leaflets as he could be shut inside someones shed.hope he is back soon.

thank you. We dont have a working printer at the moment so i have to hand write the leaflets. Hoping to get them done after work tomorrow and get as many out as possible.

If it's any consolation at this age most of my cats went off for a wander for a few days.

The RSPCA Sheffield have a lost and found page here:

http://rspcasheffield.homeip.net/cgi-bin/lostandfound.py?lostorfound=lost&species=Cat

They have a black and white tom who has been found in S8, far away but could be him? Maybe he hitched a lift somehow?