Angry atheists rant thread.

Why?
Just an impression I get, you don't seem like a real person to me. I think you're someone's sockpuppet. I don't have any evidence, just my intuition.

Just an impression I get, you don't seem like a real person to me. I think you're someone's sockpuppet. I don't have any evidence, just my intuition.

Well it's depends what you mean by real person

I don't think it says she is called janie48 on her birth certificate

Well it's depends what you mean by real person

I don't think it says she is called janie48 on her birth certificate

How do you know?

Entirely possible to have this on a birth cert.

How do you know?

Entirely possible to have this on a birth cert.

I didn't say I know , I said I don't think it says

Why don't you ask jimmy why he thinks she's made up ?

You have not offended me at all, don't worry about that. :)

I don't believe you.

By not giving me an explanation,you are just leaving it up in the air again,and continuing to make a slur on my character,that is a clever but a very cowardly technique clearly designed to influence the less dogmatic atheists then yourself into believing the same.

If that is an atheist tactic you have aqquired from some powerful atheist movement,i find it un-ethical and despicable.

Furthermore it degrades atheist values and demonstrates what length some of you will go to further your cause.

I hope i am not risking a ban by what i'm stating ,because then you will have acchieved your goal of attempting to restrict speech, further preventing believers such as myself from posting on these type of threads.

Calm down janie48...its just flamingjimmys opinion

Everyone is born an atheist.

I think it's safe to say so, yes.

Religion has to be taught, a type of indoctrination which uses logical fallacies to impressionable minds before they have reached the age of reason.

Some people do turn to theism of their own accord later in life, but this tends to be in people who are looking for some reassurance/comforting, have survived a near-fatal accident and think it might have been a "miracle", or have witnessed or experienced an unexplained phenomena but have a need to attach a cause to it (God).

Usually they have had some teachings about theism in their lives also. I don't think there's anyone who has never heard of any of the gods and just comes up with the concept for themselves without outside influence.

I think what jimmy has looked at is your image and kinda found it out to be two faced but not in a bad way

I think what jimmy has looked at is your image and kinda found it out to be two faced but not in a bad way

What do mean by that? and with respect Drone please don't speak for other people,allow them to voice their own opinions.

I'll let him respond then but I have noticed loads of contradictions in your posts, it's just that I have never pulled you up about it

I'll let him respond then but I have noticed loads of contradictions in your posts, it's just that I have never pulled you up about it

Such as? i see he has acchieved his intensions from the looks of things,i await examples of accusations of contradictions from you,and that will allow me to clarify any points you refer to.