Last chance!! Indian cookery course

Allam

Last few days left to get this Indian cookery course off the ground at the Sheffield city college.

Chef,cooks and even waiters can join this course.

It will bring the standards of the Indian restaurants in Sheffield up there is a chance that we may even get a Michelin star chef in the next few years for an Indian restaurant in Sheffield.

Do something for your city and the Indian restaurant trade aswel as learning new skills!! Do you really want to sell chicken tikka massala all your life or do you want to be creative and invent new dishes?

Don't kick an opitunity when it comes knocking lets put Sheffield at the top of the uk's curry map!!!

Call 01142602600

Mr Morris at the Sheffield city college it is also backed by our restaurant so plenty of support!!! We have good talented chefs In Sheffield but they just need that bit of push and shown a few new technics and think they will do well

It's around 600!!! I paid 1500 to do my nvq leavle 3 last year and think its money we'll spent for little money you get alot of knowlage im being dragged off to India to enter a cooking competition also doing a cooking demo at the Sheffield food festival on Sunday the 16th sept alot of new doors have opened up for me since I compleeted this course and it will for you too.