Recession is slowing

Are you Insinuating that people on here are dirty filthy benefit cheats Skirmisher ??? Why, complete threads have been locked for such wild accusations.

Now thats stranger than me....

Don't put words in my mouth Kersplosh, I never said anyone was dirty :nono:

The Tories plans are shown to be working.

Good man Dave!

Still plenty of work to be done to clear up all the mess left by Noo Labour but they are getting there. :)

The recession isn't as deep as had been predicted - yet. This is clearly a major victory for stupid people everywhere. :hihi:

The recession isn't as deep as had been predicted - yet. This is clearly a major victory for stupid people everywhere. :hihi:

Congratulations.

Congratulations.

You are the one who is proclaiming it as a victory that the economy is 0.5% in recession.

Keep up.

Indeed! When you're in the carp does it really matter whether it's knee-deep or waist-deep!:help:

You are the one who is proclaiming it as a victory that the economy is 0.5% in recession.

Keep up.

A victory? :huh:

Back up your statement and show me where.

"Keep up?"

Oh the irony :hihi:

Indeed! When you're in the carp does it really matter whether it's knee-deep or waist-deep!:help:

Yeah, did it really matter how much "carp" Labour left the country in? :roll:

Yeah, did it really matter how much "carp" Labour left the country in? :roll:

Labour left us with the economy GROWING ! Still, I understand your jubilation as -.5 economic growth is a boom in Tory economic history!:hihi:

I thought the deficit was increasing under the current regime.I do not think you are able to interpret economic indicators.

But the Tories are weighing up two innovative plans for countering the increasing defecit.

A. Rub heels together and repeat the incantation 'there's no place like home' until you wake up in Kansas.

B. Move all your money into off shore tax havens so that - if it all comes on top - you can buy an Island in the Carribean and watch the death throes of the beloved country which you feel so patriotic about on satelite TV from the safety of your jacuzzi, or maybe your yacht.

I think most MPs are gravitating to towards plan B.

Labour left us with the economy GROWING ! Still, I understand your jubilation as -.5 economic growth is a boom in Tory economic history!:hihi:

And everyone could see that, that's why they got voted back in :hihi:

Oh, wait a minute, they got outed didn't they? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

And everyone could see that, that's why they got voted back in :hihi:

Oh, wait a minute, they got outed didn't they? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Won't be for long!:)

A victory? :huh:

Back up your statement and show me where.

"Keep up?"

Oh the irony :hihi:

The Tories plans are shown to be working.

Good man Dave!

It's lovely to see you can still use a computer, despite suffering severe cognitive difficulties concerning short term memory and the processing of language. :P