Found cat in the S20 area. Halfway!*rehomed*

Hi everyone. I have successfully re homed Sam. After he has been neautured this week, he will be on his way to his new home. It a friend of a neighbours and so I will get to know how he is doing. I'm guna miss him lots, he is absolutely adorable but I need to allow my own cat to have use of the back garden again hehe. Two weeks later and I have a happy ending xx

Hi everyone. I have successfully re homed Sam. After he has been neautured this week, he will be on his way to his new home. It a friend of a neighbours and so I will get to know how he is doing. I'm guna miss him lots, he is absolutely adorable but I need to allow my own cat to have use of the back garden again hehe. Two weeks later and I have a happy ending xx

Oh that's great news Sam. Ignore my earlier email.

Just shows what can be done if a caring person just goes that extra mile to help an abandoned cat. Goodness knows what would have happened to him if you had not cared for him. Glad he's being neutered too, that'll stop him wandering anywhere and doing the things that toms do, fighting and breeding!

Well done.

Hi everyone. I've kinda progressed with the cat case. Getting him collected for shelter is proving difficult as he is not classed as a bad case. Cos I am looking after him and feeding him. So it appears I'll be having him re homed from my house. I have gained a voucher to have him neutered next week. So from here this will be easier for re homing. Alot of friends and work colleagues are spreading the word for me for homing and cat Shelters are advertising him and will advertise when he has been neutered!

So for the time being, he's safe in my back garden and being fed. I am

Avin some posters done to put around the estate for Homing!

But seriously the owner should be sorting this out. I had to ask her for details on Sam This Morning and she replied saying good luck with rehoming him. Thanks.

Cheek!!

You never know, once he's neutered he may get on better with your cat!!:D Be careful with putting posters up anywhere - any prat could take him. I'd stick to vets and post offices, and get him on the "I need a home" website. Good on you for helping the poor fella. So many abandoned cats out there :(

Thank you magsie. Hes going to a lovely home with a lady who lives in a cottage, with fields behind the garden. Same as where I live. At least I will

Be able to ave updates on him. I'm guna cry when he goes, he is absolutely lovely but I just can't ave two cats. Bt I've enjoyed avin him for two weeks!!

I will ask the vets to do that yes and the lady knows to keep him in for a few weeks for him to Settle!

Thank you for your kind words and help!!

X

That is great news! Well done you for helping this cat. One more little life saved. Brilliant.

Thank you. Everyone has been sooo kind with comments! He has been a joy to look after!

Yes good for you sam, he's one lucky kitty to have had you looking out for him, well done.

That's great news for Sam, well done you for helping him in his time of need and in getting him a lovely sounding home which I'm sure he'll appreciate.

Thank you snagglepuss. He is a lucky lil cat for ending up in my garden. Today he has had tuna and cat milk. Got him a lil going bag together for his new home and sending him with the dish I have fed him from for the past two weeks. So he knows he will be looked after.

Ahh bless i'm sure he is going to have a wonderful life now and that's all that matters, great news for a change.