Lhasa Apso wanted

o dear it seems ive offended someone, ok if I owe an apology its going to be going towards a dog. cant prove a right or a wrong in cases like these, I've just expressed my opinion

No one's offended, really. I was just saying that it does seem to be a misconception that's all, I wasn't arguing.

No one's offended, really. I was just saying that it does seem to be a misconception that's all, I wasn't arguing.

ok thankyou

Being new to dog ownership, it is understandable that you should want a puppy. They are hard work but enjoyable. There is a huge learning curve if you haven't had one before so I am glad that you have registered with the Lhasa forum. You are doing exactly the right thing by asking for advice and learning all you can before purchasing a pup. Well done and if you do go ahead and get a Lhasa, do let us know.

Yes I'm in contact with the legit breeders, feels much better speaking to them. Dont mind paying more for the assurances on the life of the puppy early on. Hopefully it won't be too much more haha

Very pleased to hear that you have made contact with some good breeders. Often it is the case that you telephone one and although they don't currently have puppies themselves, because they are experienced members of a breed club they will know other people who do so it is really a network. If more people took time and care before purchasing a puppy the less scrupulous breeders would go out of business.

I have just lost our llhasa 3 weeks ago and I'm trying to find a pup near me in Sheffield they are the most amazing breeds we had ours for 13 years