Found!! 2 dogs on yew greave cres off yew lane *home*

As above. 2 beautiful bitches 1 jack Russell and 1 Alsatian/collie

After reporting them to 101 I put them on a lead and walked them and found that they had come from Yew Lane and reunited them with their frantic owners. So happy now....

Well done! Always good to hear a happy ending. Did you get chance to ask if they were chipped, and suggest they did so if not? I'm terrible and end up giving out advice and leaflets whenever I find one :hihi: XX

Yes apparently they were........that was going to be my next port of call....Im just so pleased I found them cos they were such gorgeous friendly dogs, someone might have been tempted to keep them. I have 5 large dogs myself, I would have been mortified if no-one reported mine if they saw them wandering. I did tell 101 that I would have kept them overnight rather than turf them out on the street. I'm just far too soft..........

Aww. My Poppy made a great escape the other day (my OH left the garage door open - he has been suitably told off!!) and I was absolutely frantic. She is chipped, and tagged, but so many people just walk on by. I was driving around like a maniac looking for her, and stopped several people who said yes they had seen her running up the road..... I don't get why a lot of people don't take a second to check if the dog has a tag and make a quick phone call.

Anyway, I found her being walked back down my way by a very kind couple who had stopped her and put her on a lead, and were just walking back down. I will always try to stop a dog who appears to be on it's own, I wish everyone was the same.

Thank god for the nice people out there eh? Glad you got Poppy back. These dogs I found were obviously well looked after (apart from not having ID) and they didnt have a clue about road safety, by taking them in (which makes perfect sense to me) it possibly saved their lives and maybe prevented a terrible car crash or 3 which could have resulted in a fatality. Oh sorry Im just ranting now and telling you guys the obvious. Anyway the lady tried giving me a cash reward but to me, just finding the owner was the best reward! xx