Craft Fair events

Hello Crafters,

I organise craft fairs for local people to sell their home-made products and crafts. Being new to the area I was wondering if anyone knew of any places they would like to see craft fairs happening in Sheffield and the surrounding area?

If you are a stall holder looking for a stall then please do let me know what you sell. Ideally I would like to create regular events that sellers could return to. Likewise if you are a shopper and would be interested to see one of these events happening in your area please let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Hi,

I have just started a business selling my handmade goods but find it difficult to find somewhere accessable as I don't drive. I think hotels in sheffield city centre would be great as there are always shoppers around.

I make and sell Greeting Cards, Shopping bags, Decorated Candles, Notelets, Mounted Photographs, Gift Boxes/bags and more.

Please let me know if you get anything booked anywhere I would be very interested in having a stall.

Thanks

Cheryl

Hi

I'm a temple spa consultant and i sell beautiful skin care products i would love to be a stall holder. i would love to share to people the product i have fell in love with and believe. take bookings for classes at there homes and on the day of the event give out hand massage and paint nails.

Thanks Lisa

Hi there,

I make and decorate celebration cakes as well as other wedding favours and treats such as cake pops, cake push pops, I can also make cup cakes and cakes that can be sold by the slice. I'm just starting cake decorating classes as well.

Lt me know if you organise any events that i could attend,

thanks Silvana

I would be interested in having a stall I make sweet trees for all occasions

Hi i would be interested in a stall i made handmade cards, bookmarks, button art, fabric tree decorations and bookmarks x

Hi,

I have just started a business selling my handmade goods but find it difficult to find somewhere accessable as I don't drive. I think hotels in sheffield city centre would be great as there are always shoppers around.

I make and sell Greeting Cards, Shopping bags, Decorated Candles, Notelets, Mounted Photographs, Gift Boxes/bags and more.

Please let me know if you get anything booked anywhere I would be very interested in having a stall.

Thanks

Cheryl

Farmers' Markets, Hillsborough Arena, Middlewood Road, Sheffield S6 Saturdays May 4th, June 1st, June 29th, August 4th 10am-4pm, anyone interested please contact Irene, [email protected], supporting Weston Park

Edited by IreneG
New event

HI I make Hand made Jewellery and would love a stall at a craft fair ..if there is any fairs soon would love to know many thanks.... Tracie

Hello Crafters,

I organise craft fairs for local people to sell their home-made products and crafts. Being new to the area I was wondering if anyone knew of any places they would like to see craft fairs happening in Sheffield and the surrounding area?

If you are a stall holder looking for a stall then please do let me know what you sell. Ideally I would like to create regular events that sellers could return to. Likewise if you are a shopper and would be interested to see one of these events happening in your area please let me know.

Thanks

Lee

Hi Lee

I make Handmade Jewellery, and wold love to start a stall to sell my Jewellery and gifts.. kind regards Tracie

Thank you for your enquiry but we are fully booked for our Christmas Market 2nd December at the Hillsborough Arena, thank you for your interest, we will be doing other events during 2013.

Irene

Events Co-ordinator

Im definately interested in a stall at craft fairs too.I sell handmade jewellry, cards and other crafted gifts.

Hi,

I am very interested in local fairs in 2013. I make homemade cakes and cupcakes. Please let me know about your next event. Thank you.