500 A4 130 GSM gloss paper needed ??

hi im in need of 500 A4 130 GSM gloss paper for my leaflets could do with them today is there anyone on here that has this amount they no longer require or no were i could pick some up today

if anyone does have any please let me no thanks

have money waiting if anyone has some :)

You don't say where you are, that might help. I've just looked at the nice paper I use for my business and its a bit thinner than you are after.

I have a sealed box of Conqueror diamond white, ultra smooth/satin, 100g/m2A4 paper for laser / ink jet. I'm near junction 31 of the M1 near Dinnington / Todwick. My mobile number is on my website (via my signature).

Just noticed....

By no longer require I hope you don't mean for free. Don't bother phoning if you are not going to pay the going rate. Perhaps thats why nobody has responded to you.

Edited by Chez2
Just noticed.....

Sorry, just seen your pm. Ive been away from my desk, hence the reason I asked you to phone if you wanted it. I presume you are sorted now.