Vodafone internet issues 3g

Been in touch with Vodafone twice today and still no mobile internet in my neck of the woods!

Just fob you off trying to resend settings to your phone.

Will be having a trip to meadowhell to chat to the store tech people I think.

My wife has the same issues as me, anyone else got poor/no connection?

I went into store today and they turned my 3G off and it is working fine the store is taking names and numbers of everybody so that they can tell customer services there is a problem as they don't seem to think there is although them in store have reported it

Hi couldn't get on Internet on vodafone today vodafone gave my blurb about updating masts

i got that same speech well over a year ago to, mines always rubbish at 1st as soon as i said i had a problem with signal the bloke said yeah we are upgrading the masts and alot of old phones cant cope with the new speeds ... i pulled out my brand new at the time HTC Desire HD . his face changed and he said but obviously yours will be able to cope just bare with us till the masts are finished :suspect:

After 3 days of making me think that thers a problem with my simcard .. Vidafone has told me thers sum1 looking into the matter as they have had a number of calls from sheffield... Also i wanted compo for my trouble and go £5 not much but im not going to refuse it lol (3g still not working tho )

their website was playing up aswell this morning, i couldnt log in for love nor money to pay my bill. hubby ended up having to ring to pay. shame i hadnt been out of the house to realise my signal was non exsistent or he could have complained about that to :rolleyes: