Fitness Unlimited at Ponds Forge - a weightless gym !

I use the Fitness Unlimited gym as Ponds Forge and I'm becoming increasing annoyed at their lack of weights.

Gym goers will know that hand held dumb bells come in pairs and that most exercises involve using a pair. The problem at Ponds Forge is that some of them were damaged and at the moment there's only 1 or 2 pairs of dumb bells over 20 kg.

It's been like this for over a month now and frankly it's ridiculous that any gym can't replacement broken weights immediately. What's the point of paying membership to a gym that doesn't have a full selection of weights ?

I would be interested to hear from anyone from Ponds Forge / Fitness Unlimited to explain the current situation.

You'd be best approaching the gym directly surely? I am also a member and in my experience they are very good at sorting stuff once brought to their attention.

I would be interested to hear from anyone from Ponds Forge / Fitness Unlimited to explain the current situation.

Ring them then???

use the gym myself cant say ive had any trouble getting weights but i use it 8 o clock am so probally not as many there as later.plenty of machines to use as a alternative while you wait for weights

I work on maintenance there & I repaired some 22,30, & 32 kilo dumbells on Thursday but it,s up to the gym staff to put them back into service.

I am so glad I have read this blog, because I was going to join the Gym tomorrow, thank you all.

hi mate just to let you know i had issues with the gym after to speaking with them it was sorted straight away.

You can either approach the gym staff, a member of staff on reception, a member of the fitness unlimited team in the sales office next to reception or simply fill out a feedback form available around the building