Junior teams/players 2012/13 season

Hi all Sheffield 6s under 13 girls require players for the coming season ,we are a friendly side.we are currently in division 1 our coach is fully qualified.players will need to be in y7 ,y8 in September feel free to contact David manager on 07931931981 thanks for reading

Hillsborough Pumas Black team still require a couple of players for next season.

We play at Hillsborough Arena and currently train in Hillsborough Park on a Monday evening.

If interested drop me P.M for more details.

Thanks for reading.

Sheffield 6s girls team require under 13s for the comin season,we are currently in division 1 and our coach is fully qualified.we train at middlewood park on Thursday at5pm,players will need to be in y7 or y8 in September 12 please contact David on 07931931981 thanks for reading

Thanks for your reply to my forum inquiry about my son coming to play for your team via your private message, as I don't have enough posts to pm you back I'll have to reply here.

Having played football (and managed an adult team myself) I always find player retention a good measure of the team as a whole,especially after a successful season.

So given the fact you have told me half your players have left your squad after you have won your division strikes me as strange.

So thanks for the invite to come and train with you but I will have to decline your offer,thank you.

Good luck for the forthcoming season.

yes i agree having played till i was 40 years old ,but junior football kids move from one team to another just like your son has.Having 4 players who are friends joining our B side in one go then yes half the side have left but bare in mind my sqaud was 16 players last season.

hope you find a team for your son . regards mick