Motorbike stolen.. reward for information

Eh that's a thought! No price advertised means it's gonna be stupidly expensive but after all the dosh i'm gonna have to throw at it to get it going no price too high!

Really glad you got your bike back, can I ask how they nicked it in the first place?

UPDATE:

My bike has now been found by the cops in a bush in Sheffield, and I want to thank all of you for your support and kind words, it's through word of mouth and genuine caring attitudes that I've had it recovered.

Not making a claim on insurance, cops said it seemed fine, but the recovery garage say it's unridable, all that matters is that I've got it back, got a nice summer project for it to be my favourite winter 'hack' and do it up to its former glory fingers crossed.

Again, thankyou very much all! Will update as to how 'unrideable' it is if I can get to see it tomorrow, and when I can finally afford to get it back too.

Go get yourself some security guys if you don't already, nothing worse than having no transport!

Cheers,

Jemma x

Go and check it out - they say that so it says there longer and they can charge more for storage....

how do you post pictures on here im new to this