Locked out of my digital safe!!

Usually the access to the battery is on the outside so you can replace the battery. Have you tried looking up your safe model number online and looking for instructions on how to change the battery or calling the manufacturer for instructions?

Thanks to all, some have made me laugh. I am not a thief, I hid the keys somewhere in the house, (not in the safe, lol) I've tried banging the top whilst turning the dial, but it didn't work, but thanks anyway, still trying to crack this safe, so any help would be much appreciated. Its drilled to my wall in my house, so worried about still sawing it, due to fire risk, lol. :)

If its anything like the one I had to break in to recently it will have a plastic number pad on the front, a hammer and chisel will make light work of that. then you can access the locking mechanism which you should be able to slide across and the door will open.

Another try is to leave for 24 hours so as the batteries recover then try your code again.

To add. Sometimes warming the batteries would get them going a bit. Try and get the safe to a warm place, next to a radiator or simalar for a day or two.

(please dont set it on fire or anything dangerous like that)

If its anything like the one I had to break in to recently it will have a plastic number pad on the front, a hammer and chisel will make light work of that. then you can access the locking mechanism which you should be able to slide across and the door will open.

Sounds about right for a Woolworths safe.