Dress alterations in Sheffield preferably S12

I would Stear clear of the alterations shop on charnock shops as I had mine done there and it was expensive and not very good also she wasn't friendly at all. Sorry can't help any further. X

Oh no!! Was it called Moon something or other?? Just left them a message to call me back.

I would Stear clear of the alterations shop on charnock shops as I had mine done there and it was expensive and not very good also she wasn't friendly at all. Sorry can't help any further. X

If it was Moon exclusives then I disagree because they've done some great stuff for me at a reasonable price

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

I didn't actually end up going in the end. The dress came and it fit however, the lady I spoke to one the phone was very helpful and I phoned them on a Monday to have the dress altered for the Thursday and they said they could do it no problem. So with regards to their customer service and time scale I would recommend them. Hope that has helped a little :)