Sign in to follow this  

Groove Armada at Bed? Can someone clear this up for me?

Right, i've been informed by 2 different friends, in different cities that Groove Armada are supposed to be playing at Bed on the 31st of Jan. However as Bed is closed, I doubt that is true. Does anyone know If they are playing at Republic or anything instead. Need to get it sorted as i've got a bunch of mates coming to stay in sheff, cos they think they're going to Bed on the 31st. The site is useless as it hasn't been updated since last year as is still trying to sell tickets for new years eve.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks.

did you ever find out?

i was also going with a group to see g/a. emailed gatecrasher/bed to ask what was happening, and got no reply. great PR.

shame as it'd have been a good night i'm sure.

Originally posted by fnkysknky

Might be best asking on their board

http://www.gatecrasher-forum.com/board/index.php?

'Clubbers Reunited' is where you'll find the Bed heads after the Bed section was removed for some daft reason...

I've been using that board for 3yrs almost, scary stuff.

It got removed because they were slating Bed all the time.

Not ALL the time...

Seems like bed aint re-opening. Certainly not going to be open on the 31st.

Cant see it reopening, simply because Rainey's spent 1.5 million on Republic. Crasher's a bag o' cack now, so the saturday night at bed seems ideal to transfer across, and sort out some of his debts.

On the groove armarda site, it has been removed and they are playing at sharkeys in manc now!

:(

i cant believe people actually believed 1.5 mill was spent on the GC refurb....LMAO

more like 300k.......and raineys far from skint.....just not stupid.

bed was a bloody sieve for over a year since paul metcalfe left.....

they nearly had a reprieve last year when the landlord was gonna sell the building to developers....but he decided at the last minute to keep it for his pension....which left rainey with a noose round his neck.....he was always gonna close the doors afta chrimbo and new year.....its cheaper for him to pay a lease rather than sell it to the competition and cost him far more in the long run.

people are sooooo gullible when they believe the crap from the republic !!!

He probably isn't skint, doesn't mean he doesn't have debts though.