Help needed for combi boiler

My boiler stopped working last night. A red alert light came on, my hubby tried to reset (as per manual) but no joy. It's a combi boiler, make worcester.

Any boiler technicians available for a repair this week please? We live in S8 area.

Edited by Sissi

My boiler stopped working last night. A red alert light came on, my hubby tried to reset (as per manual) but no joy. It's a combi boiler, make worcester.

Any boiler technicians available for a repair this week please? We live in S8 area.

Hi I have a worcester bosh. is it the pressure? if so do yo have two pressure valves? one on the boiler, another somewhere handy?

Edited by asdf1234

No, the pressure if fine. Thanks for the reply

No, the pressure if fine. Thanks for the reply

OK. last thing I can think of, is your boiler on/off switch fused? the one thats not on the boiler or timer.

OK. last thing I can think of, is your boiler on/off switch fused? the one thats not on the boiler or timer.

Hi, the on/off switch is on the boiler

hi, the on/off switch is on the boiler

is the light on. If not check the fuse board, other than that i am out of help. Sorry

Have you tried a system reset? On mine it involves turning a front-panel knob to the left for five seconds. If it fails to ignite the gas in a reasonable time, for whatever reason, it will not try again unless reset.

dave allen is a good guy to ask, im not sure on the number but should be in the yellow pages