Logo Design Help

If you're still interested in having a logo designed, I'd be happy to create one for free, then perhaps charge a small rate for amendments & changes once you are happy with a design.

I am just about to graduate in this area of work so am looking to gain experience from real clients to bulk up my portfolio. If you're interested just let me know! :-)

Very good post from indizine, as usual.

<...>Make sure you are provided with a proper logo file pack upon completion, and also more importantly, make sure you are given copyright ownership upon completion. <...>. Same goes for website design too.
And design right ownership (design right is a different form of IP from copyright and, often, still more relevant in a commercial context).

It will not subsist in a logo or website, but would form part of the chain of entitlement if you wanted to register the logo (which you can, as a trade mark and/or design) or the website (which you can, as a design).

Edited by L00b

How weird is that?

It also says at the top "Your Blog is currently under construction, please bear with us and sorry for any inconvenience". And 'Company Name' - all a bit strange.

I do know that this company has done the website for chemdry in Doncaser but I cant understand why their domain goes to the chemdry website. Bizarre really.

Edited by indizine

How weird is that?

It also says at the top "Your Blog is currently under construction, please bear with us and sorry for any inconvenience". And 'Company Name' - all a bit strange.

Presumably because Wordpress assumes a site is a blog?

Though as "Wordpress Experts" (http://www.rocketpowered.co.uk/chemdry-success-website) I'd hope they'd notice :)

Yes but it still shouldn't display chemdry's website on another domain, especially when it's hosted on it's own: http://www.doncasterchemdry.co.uk/

Rocket powered normally have their own website and chemdry was/should be on its own domain, both were when I last checked though was a few months ago. I'd ring and tell James but i've found that genuine help often backfires; probably come out with some naff excuse to insult my intelligence (bearing in mind i'm blond as well!) instead of "OMG, somethings gone wrong, thanks for letting us know".

Edited by indizine