Woodhouse Grange kingfisher

Hi

Anybody got any advice for above lake never fished it and have a match coming up, current methods baits and depths please

thanks

excelllent pond to fish, dont go too big bait here jp43, the "lumps" are about 5-6lb but there is a fair few to go at, i personally would hit the margins quite hard here as its worked a treat for me using 6mm cube of meat or also use a 6mm expander pellet feed a medium pole cup of smaller pellets with a few bonus cubes of meat or pellet, but there is some damn nice islands to also aim for on that pond, i did personally find out the better fish tended to stay in the channels between the islands and not so much at the front of islands.

just try and keep the carp coming should be a winning tactic but its a lovely pond to fish with plenty of features so you should be able to get a few lines going aswell

excelllent pond to fish, dont go too big bait here jp43, the "lumps" are about 5-6lb but there is a fair few to go at, i personally would hit the margins quite hard here as its worked a treat for me using 6mm cube of meat or also use a 6mm expander pellet feed a medium pole cup of smaller pellets with a few bonus cubes of meat

How long has the ban on meat been lifted at Woodhouse Grange.

Also as a heads up, its also fishery only feed pellets now.

excelllent pond to fish, dont go too big bait here jp43, the "lumps" are about 5-6lb but there is a fair few to go at, i personally would hit the margins quite hard here as its worked a treat for me using 6mm cube of meat or also use a 6mm expander pellet feed a medium pole cup of smaller pellets with a few bonus cubes of meat

How long has the ban on meat been lifted at Woodhouse Grange.

Also as a heads up, its also fishery only feed pellets now.

forgot about the meat ban it was weird the old baliff tony sometimes used to allow it then would change his mind, if its still banned then just swap for corn and you should be o.k, havent been there this year yet, but got a match there in a few weeks time so thanks for the heads up about using their own pellets, let us know how you get on will ya ??

Anyone got any up to date info on kingfisher lake please