Road Rage Incident - Objective advice wanted

Translates into "When threads go wrong"
I just snorted tea reading that one!

It does rather seem that a large proportion of users on this forum are anal enough to nit-pick at the smallest of details within a story and attempt to unravel it at all costs. Also the large proportion of bikers has re-affirmed my opinion of that particular group of road users. I must admit that the class of trolls on the site are much higher than elsewhere. At least they are good at what they do. Perhaps they are on the payroll of the owner as professionals? If not then they certainly should be. Maybe I'll submit it as a suggestion?

Having had my driving standards assesed by professionals (in my own vehicle) at least three times, I'm confident that my driving standard is considerably higher than the average person on the roads today. That is not to say that I am perfect - far from it, as helpfully quoted earlier from another thread I posted. That invitation is still to be accepted by anyone. The mind boggles as to why not. I do not believe that any driver on this forum is perfect, and I would call them a liar if they were to claim as such.

Bikers may take their life in their own hands by kicking out at vehicles as they pass by as suggested by another poster, or by tailgating so close that they would have no time to react if that vehicle needed to stop for any reason, but that is their own choice. I dare say that there will be a number of posters who will jump to the rescue of the poor vulnerable biker to make out that it is somehow the non-biker's responsibility to watch out for them whilst they perform these manouvres, but each to their own.

But anyway, all of the trolling aside, the thread has achieved it's objective. I have recieved some good advice both here and via PM and so I am happy with that.

What's this road rage?

makes no sense:

too. At which point he took his right fist and slammed it into my passenger wing mirror and then rode off.

Looks like he gets about a bit my friend Mr Motorcycle.

Is this justified?

It does rather seem that a large proportion of users on this forum are anal enough to nit-pick at the smallest of details within a story and attempt to unravel it at all costs. Also the large proportion of bikers has re-affirmed my opinion of that particular group of road users. I must admit that the class of trolls on the site are much higher than elsewhere. At least they are good at what they do. Perhaps they are on the payroll of the owner as professionals? If not then they certainly should be. Maybe I'll submit it as a suggestion?

Having had my driving standards assesed by professionals (in my own vehicle) at least three times, I'm confident that my driving standard is considerably higher than the average person on the roads today. That is not to say that I am perfect - far from it, as helpfully quoted earlier from another thread I posted. That invitation is still to be accepted by anyone. The mind boggles as to why not. I do not believe that any driver on this forum is perfect, and I would call them a liar if they were to claim as such.

Bikers may take their life in their own hands by kicking out at vehicles as they pass by as suggested by another poster, or by tailgating so close that they would have no time to react if that vehicle needed to stop for any reason, but that is their own choice. I dare say that there will be a number of posters who will jump to the rescue of the poor vulnerable biker to make out that it is somehow the non-biker's responsibility to watch out for them whilst they perform these manouvres, but each to their own.

But anyway, all of the trolling aside, the thread has achieved it's objective. I have recieved some good advice both here and via PM and so I am happy with that.

A little trolling of your own?

A little trolling of your own?

Not at all. Im sure if it were trolling the Mod's would be in touch promptly. :)