Fish need a new home

foxwater

Reason for Sale

I have just moved into a house that has a large pond full of fish (approx 12 - some koi) in the garden. Unfortunately the pond is not suitable due to family commitments (kids, dog etc).

Time Scale

I need to sell the fish and pond equipment as soon as possible, so they can move to a nice home as their original owner left them behind :-(

Sale Amount

I will consider any reasonable offer made for all the fish and equipment. I would like it all to be gone together so I can fill in the pond asap.

The largest fish is a koi approx 50cm, the rest vary from 20cm upto 40cm. They are all very pretty colours and appear in good health.

If you are interested please pm me.

If you only want to buy a few of the fish the prices vary from £25+. However if you would like to buy all of them I will offer a discount. As stated in the advert the sizes do vary and it is difficult to get exact measurements and pics so I recommend that you come to view the fish.

Thanks for your interest.

Sounds like the fish are already in a nice home, maybe the former owner did not want to stress the fish out by trying to catch them which can result in the death of many fish. You must have seen the pond prior to the purchase of the property. It seems quite mercenary of you to want to capitalise on the sale of these poor fish.

Sounds like the fish are already in a nice home, maybe the former owner did not want to stress the fish out by trying to catch them which can result in the death of many fish. You must have seen the pond prior to the purchase of the property. It seems quite mercenary of you to want to capitalise on the sale of these poor fish.

Really?

you seen to know quite a lot about our circumstances. i don't know why i'm bothering to reply to you as it's none of your business what we do with our fish but we were advised by a professional to have them re-homed.

Please??

I know nothing of your circumstanes and was only concerned for the welfare of the fish, but after reading your past posts it does not require the services of poirot to come to the conclusion that you seem to be very much a spend thrift and solely driven by money.

Hope all went well with the removal of the fish.

were advised by a professional to have them re-homed.

Re-homing them is one thing. Cashing in on them is quite another! They weren't yours to sell!

Netherlands Boarding and Rescue Kennels- 'Giving Local Dogs A Chance' http://www.netherlandsdogrescue.co.uk

Mill House Animal Sanctuary- 'For The Neglected We Care' http://www.animalsheltersheffield.co.uk