Wedding dress shops

Do you think there are enough wedding dress shops in Sheffield and surrounding areas???

Just doing a bit of research and could you say what price people are happy to pay for a wedding dress these days

I think i would have to question "does a better job" what is your experience?

unprofessional? confusing?

I was thinking more of 1,000 pound dress off the rail with loads of choice rather than order from stock, get it fitted , pay deposits etc etc

I can't comment - mine wasn't off the peg or ordered from stock - it was bespoke, and I travelled to Milton Keynes to see the designer

I suggest you dig about and watch the episode of either 'the fixer' or 'mary queen of shops' about a wedding dress shop though. Your suggestion makes for one heck of alot of capital tied up in stock that's going to go out of date very rapidly. If you're looking to do this, it'd have to be a warehouse that's worth travelling 100 miles for, with a service level that leaves customers recommending you to friends

Your approach so far on this thread is confrontational. Not something that'd inspire me to shop with you if I were browsing threads for inspiration for where to shop

Personally, I would LOVE to see a wedding dress shop that stocks more non-traditional looking wedding dresses e.g- short length less sparkle, less poof, less train! & I would say places that can stock dresses for less than £700 are always welcome, not everyone wants to spend a grand on a dress x x

I wan't being confrontational just wanted more information. I felt you was offering very general comments and wanted to know exactly what it was you wasn't happy about. As it happens you had a good experience and think my question really wasnt meant for people who can afford the service you had.

Archived