Problems with Yorkshire bank AGAIN!

hi,

Well after afew weeks ago when the bank was taking more out than it should etc. I now have a new problem,

I have tried to pay for things this evening over the phone with both my cards (both Yorkshire bank) and again both have been declined. Ive checked my online banking just to make sure theres enough money in etc and there is so why cant my card be accepted?

I have tried ringing telephone banking and all i get is "due to problems behond our control no one is available to take your call right now please call back" and then the line goes dead. Anyone else havign same problems?

Have you bought something online recently? YB did it to me after I bought something and they flagged the payment up as fraudulent and stopped all transactions although although I got through to customer services straight away and it got sorted

Have you bought something online recently? YB did it to me after I bought something and they flagged the payment up as fraudulent and stopped all transactions although although I got through to customer services straight away and it got sorted

That happened to me before, when I signed up to is it 'click to buy'? for iTunes

Apparently a lot of fraud goes off there so they blocked my card until I rang to confirm with them that I had done it myself...

Archived