Any one go to Owler Lane Intermediate school

Belated birthday greetings Glynn your Photo is flattering, you dont look a day over 64 never mind the phone more important have you applied for the free bus pass

John

[quote name=geoffusa

Hi Leddy, not so sure I picked any teams but if I did, Phil Woodall would have been the last to be picked, followed closely by Brian Moss.

Geoff

Well Geoff, It's taken a few weeks for me to get over that painful remark , so I'll say nothing about game at Hillsborough on Sunday :hihi: and how did Glyn get hold of the photo of our old music teacher, Fred Glasby, to use as his avatar? :huh:

Well Geoff, It's taken a few weeks for me to get over that painful remark , so I'll say nothing about game at Hillsborough on Sunday :hihi: and how did Glyn get hold of the photo of our old music teacher, Fred Glasby, to use as his avatar? :huh:

I thought that would bring you out of hiding Bri.

We Owls are used to bouncing back, but I'm not so sure you Man U glory hunters can cope with 2nd best !! How cutting is that ?? :(:(

You never see Glyn and his uncle Fred in the same room.

Fred Glasby was a bloody good bloke who,in my opinion,was shabbily treated by the anal orifices who were in charge at Hinde House.But, be that as it may,how are you Owler Lane Floridians going to cope with this oil spill that's coming your way?The best of luck.

l must admit that if any team deserves to be champions this year it's Chelsea, and believe it or not I am saddened by the Owls going down. I wish that both Sheffield teams were battling it out in the premier league, but I can't see that happening in our lifetime again. So Glyn, what's the story about Fred and his shabby treatment at Hinde House? :confused:

l must admit that if any team deserves to be champions this year it's Chelsea, and believe it or not I am saddened by the Owls going down. I wish that both Sheffield teams were battling it out in the premier league, but I can't see that happening in our lifetime again. So Glyn, what's the story about Fred and his shabby treatment at Hinde House? :confused:

Brian, this is all too nice. I am a little worried that you might be a born again Wednesdayite:confused:

An Glyn, what is the story of your uncle Fred?

This should be for the Hinde House thread but I'll post it on here.As far as I'm concerned certain members of senior staff at HH were not pulling their weight and leaving Messrs. Glasby and Pashley to do almost all of the admin work resulting in them both having nervous breakdowns.They both left abruptly never to return and no announcement was ever made regarding their departures.They'd both been long term teachers at Owler Lane and I think that fact should have been acknowledged in a statement at assembly but they were treated as if they'd never existed.As form captain I had a lot of dealings with them and they were good people.They are probably no longer with us but, even though they were strict, I still have warm memories of them.

Brian, this is all too nice. I am a little worried that you might be a born again Wednesdayite:confused:

QUOTE]

Well Geoff, It all started back in 1985. Me and the missus had just got married at the wedding cake in Sheffield and I decided to take her to watch both Sheffield teams and whichever she liked best we would support. She decided on Wednesday and as we lived in Walkley we could just walk down to Hillsborough. I was also seing the Owls physio down at the ground during the week so I must admit I do have a soft spot for Wednesday too. Though this could just be the ramblings of a senile old man :loopy:......hence my forum name.

QUOTE]

Well Geoff, It all started back in 1985. Me and the missus had just got married at the wedding cake in Sheffield and I decided to take her to watch both Sheffield teams and whichever she liked best we would support. She decided on Wednesday and as we lived in Walkley we could just walk down to Hillsborough. I was also seing the Owls physio down at the ground during the week so I must admit I do have a soft spot for Wednesday too. Though this could just be the ramblings of a senile old man :loopy:......hence my forum name.

I'm pleased she got one decision right Brian!!

can anyone confirm that the alleged bribe offered to the snooker player in russia was called INOV THE RED:rant:?

I await your answers

can anyone confirm that the alleged bribe offered to the snooker player in russia was called INOV THE RED:rant:?

I await your answers

There is no answer to that, Philip.