Sheffield Against Sexism (more communists)

We've heard it all now Orphee lecturing us all on how we should " engage with the issue " surrounding this SWP march, when Orphee thought it had all ready happend - try to keep up Orphee.

I was basing my remarks on the original post, about people handing out flyers. I'm not claiming anyone marched, the one time I mentioned it in a post was a simple mistake. I'm not lecturing anyone, I'm making a suggestion - why not debate the issue instead of nit-picking posts and slagging off anyone who dares to differ from the right wing. I've yet to see a good answer from anyone.

Edited by Orphee

I was basing my remarks on the original post, about people handing out flyers. I'm not claiming anyone marched, the one time I mentioned it in a post was a simple mistake. I'm not lecturing anyone, I'm making a suggestion - why not debate the issue instead of nit-picking posts and slagging off anyone who dares to differ from the right wing. I've yet to see a good answer from anyone.

Just because a person disagrees with protest groups such as Occupy,SWP etc, dosnt mean they are far right wing. It simply means they DISAGREE with these protest groups. :loopy:

Just because a person disagrees with protest groups such as Occupy,SWP etc, dosnt mean they are far right wing. It simply means they DISAGREE with these protest groups. :loopy:

I think the thread title is a dead giveaway, don't you? As well as smiley faces indicating I'm insane, for that matter.

What is it that you disagree with?

I disagree with people jumping in front of you and harrassing you in the street trying to force their misguided, crazy views on you. I firmly believe that these "Table" protests on the street should be outlawed. If someone is interested in the views and ideals of groups such as Occupy and SWP ,then that person has the option of contacting these groups through their websites . People out shopping shouldnt be acosted by these people in the street .

I disagree with people jumping in front of you and harrassing you in the street trying to force their misguided, crazy views on you.

I can safely say that the most "jumping" and "harassing" I have ever seen from the SWP is that bloke selling the newspaper. I've heard bees make more noise.

Plus, I've never seen Occupy do any jumping. They were criticised heavily for not even being at their own protest, and now they're criticised for the opposite.