Morris traveller restoration

Hello we are currently restoring a Morris traveller and I am looking for a original rocker cover the green one, and I am also looking for a set of front seats has anybody got any for sale please are know where I can get these from thankyou

Are you a member of the Morris Minor Owners Club? I have a Traveller & have always managed to source spares via the people who advertise in the MMOC magazine. Their email addy is:

http://www.mmoc.org.uk/index.php?sid=89cb6a12d1070fc0aef23bb0e0f448e5

My car has had a black rocker cover since I bought a reconditioned engine for it a few years ago, it doesn't bother me but you can buy the green engine paint if you can't source a genuine original part ;)

Dont know if this any good for what you need ebay item number 220974393494

Hello we are currently restoring a Morris traveller and I am looking for a original rocker cover the green one, and I am also looking for a set of front seats has anybody got any for sale please are know where I can get these from thankyou

I have one in my hut along with a short engine that needs a cylinder head. they are free to a good home although a small donation to Bluebell Wood would be nice.

No scrap men please.

wow you are so lucky - that is my dream car