Allotment bits wanted.

Bonjon

I'm wandering if anyone can help me out with some materials I require for my allotment.

I have a trailer and am located in North Sheffield, i'm after wood chippings and pallets. I can collect mornings this week(have to be home for 11:30 as working) or any time for the 2 weeks after(maybe not weekends) as i'm off.

Many thanks.

There is a big pile of wood chippings in a car park near the Hagg Lane allotments. It looks as if they are free for people to take although i am not 100% sure.. I havent been myself yet but have drove past a few times. also try some of the builders yards for pallets :)

There is a big pile of wood chippings in a car park near the Hagg Lane allotments. It looks as if they are free for people to take although i am not 100% sure.. I havent been myself yet but have drove past a few times. also try some of the builders yards for pallets :)

Thanks for your advice I think I found them, and got what I needed.

Archived