Doggy Walk/ Meet ~ Anyone fancy it?

Beanie_B

Does anyone fancy meeting up for a dog walk at all? It would be great to meet up with other dog owners & hopefully make it a regular thing:)

My pup is six & a half months old so still very bouncy & playful but I'd love to take her out walking with other dogs. She's very friendly & loves everyone & everything!

As she is still young & a little boisterous please only contact me if your dog is freindly with puppies as I don't want her to have any negative experiences:)

I mainly walk in Ecclesall Woods but also Millhouses Park & the Botanical Gardens. I also head out to the Peak District sometimes, weather permitting.

Hopefully look forward to hearing from some of you:)

Oh I'd love to find other dog owners that want to do longer Peak walks but my dog is probably too full on for your puppy :(

I wouldn't be so sure about your dog being too full on for my girl...she's very full on too (excitable, bouncy & boisterous).

Is your dog friendly with puppies?

PM me if you prefer:)

We used to organise group dog walks through the forum but they just died out. We've met up all over Sheffield and the walks were good fun (both owners and dogs behaved!!).

I would be up for starting again, especially if we went out to the peaks. Max loves puppies (the more bouncy and boisterous the better) and knows he can't catch a lurcher so won't try!!!

We used to organise group dog walks through the forum but they just died out. We've met up all over Sheffield and the walks were good fun (both owners and dogs behaved!!).

I would be up for starting again, especially if we went out to the peaks. Max loves puppies (the more bouncy and boisterous the better) and knows he can't catch a lurcher so won't try!!!

Max sounds perfect for Bess:love: Would you be interested in meeting up so they could get to know each other prior to heading out to the Peaks?

If all goes to plan we could arrange another meet & head out to the Peaks for a nice walk:)

Someone else has just started a thread about a dog hiking group, have a look at that.

I organised a few meet ups but the first one was a good turn out, then one person came, then no one came after that so I gave up!

Thanks VWKittie, just taking a look at the thread now!

Archived