Sign in to follow this  

Garage Wanted To Rent

I'm Starting a new job in january and i need a garage but dont have one. Does anyone know if there are any for rent or where i can find one on the internet. Thanks Phil

Get in touch with sheffield council. They usualy have garages for rent. There may be a waiting list though.

Was trying to steer clear of the council they have not been very helpfull in giving me a house. I am going to be an ex soldier of 9 years with my partner and 5 month old child living in a garage at her parents home until the council give us a house.

hi i have a garage spare. What it for and how long?

Where abouts is your garage lolabell?

We're in Hillsborough.

If anyone has a garage to rent near Holme Lane - Malin Bridge tram stop end - I'd love to hear about it?!

Sheffield Council generally have some free garage at Stannington. We rent one at the mo and they are ok, its about £24 a month I think!

Its a huge garage with a section at the back that is totally lockable and there is a section which is long enough for 2 small cars, water tight etc.

Just one other thing .. forgot to mention ....

If you are struggling to get a council property you may want to take some housing advice from Shelter. Their number is 0808 800 4444. Shelter are open Mon-Sun 8am - midnight.

The council has a duty to certain people in certain situations to help people by providing accomodation asap, may not be fantastic but at least would get you a council property. This is going down the homeless route so depends on your situation.

Good luck!

Loops