Best and worse dance classes for kids

iamwoody

Hi, looking at getting my 7yr old daughter involved in dancing classes , which are the best ones and which ones are the worst and to be avoided ?, not looking for her to be a proffesional dancer or anything like that just somewhere what is fun for her and well organised ,that starts and finishes on time for dropping off and picking up etc , any advice greatfully received ,thanks

Sharon Berry school of theatre dance.

Saturday mornings/afternoons at St Thomas Moore church hall.

(Across the road from Colley Club).

They do different age groups at different times throughout the day, with classes in Ballet, Tap, Modern and theatre craft.

Unfortunately don't have her number to hand.

If you want more info, drop me a pm.

Cheers

Jim

Hi, looking at getting my 7yr old daughter involved in dancing classes , which are the best ones and which ones are the worst and to be avoided ?, not looking for her to be a proffesional dancer or anything like that just somewhere what is fun for her and well organised ,that starts and finishes on time for dropping off and picking up etc , any advice greatfully received ,thanks

my daughter is at chera's dance factory in rotherham, they have lots of classes for all levels and ages and dance styles..

my daughter is a comepetition dancer and dances the around the notts and south yorks circuit.

She dances freestyle disco and slow. There are a couple of weekends away each year at skegness and kayton bay for a larger comp + we are at the world finals in blackpool.

all the school dance a show at the civic theatre too.

they street dance classes too, they also have classes through the week.

The main class is saturday 10 -4 where all the kids meet up and are put through different classes through out the day, freestyle, slow, pairs, comp and show routines, plus private lessons if you wish.

the dance school is in rotherham,

My daughter has attended Ecco dance school now @ Nichols building in Shalesmoor for 5 years and she loves it. Various styles of dance etc and v friendly.

We do competitions with Chera's dance school and they are lovely too!

Hi!

We have plenty of classes for your enjoyment at City-Limits Dancentre on Penistone Road...

Street, Ballroom, Latin, Rock n Roll, Break Dance, Ballet & Tap to name a few. All our teachers are friendly and approachable, classes are reasonably priced, with discounts for more than 1 class taken on the same day

http://www.city-limits.co.uk

I teach a class on a Saturday morning at Wisewood Sports Center. Its starts at 10.45-11.45. Its a creative dance class and has a slightly more relaxed approach to some of the bigger dance schools. The cost is £3.50, and its a pay as you go class, so no termly fee's to pay. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Dawn