Reccomend a reasonably priced vets

Krush

Hi,

Im using the one in High Green, relatively close to home, although travel wasn't an issue really.

The boy has an undescended tescicle, which is sat in his groin :( so its not just a basic castration. the prices quoted have varied so greatly, and some practices admitted it wasn't something they'd willingly take on for a freshly registered animal, so i was really up against it!

He's booked in now, so hopefully will be available for adoption in the very near future :D

beech house on greengate lane in high green brilliant

That's the one I'm using, seemed vey knowledgeable with sighthounds and had done the same op on a lurcher recently. Nervous for my little one having such a big op,I'm sure he will make the most of that though! :hihi:

Thanks everyone for replying, really helps to know other people are happy with their vets, and has convinced me to find a new vets for my tribe!

• 3 weeks later...
James up at Dore and Totley are one of the best priced I've used and are nice.

What ever you do dont go to to that vets i hear its still owned by the same guy that ran the previous vet practice there and it got told to shut down by the RCVS the governing body for the vet sector.

What ever you do dont go to to that vets i hear its still owned by the same guy that ran the previous vet practice there and it got told to shut down by the RCVS the governing body for the vet sector.

some of my customers use james and have been totally happy with the service they have recieved and before that it was a vetinery hospital which was sold to James , I know because my customers know James and have told me!:)

Highfields on London Road have always been good with setting up accounts for rescues, billing them retrospectively and allowing payments on account over a period of time.

I've been to them when I've had fosters from 4 or 5 different rescues.