Im sick and tired of people over breeding staffys

dragonlord

im sick and tired of people over breeding staffys i see so many geting rehomed as soon as they reach what i call the toddler age lots of people seem to be geting them to help make themselves look tuff which i find to be pathetic every day i see more and more staffys for sale or free to good home surely the goverment should help stop this problem as thousands are geting put down every month i personaly wouldnt want to own a staffy as i find them to be a very exiteable breed dont get me wrong a few people i know have staffys and they are lovely dogs many seem to be geting them for their young kids to play with i think this is a breed to have with older children only im sorry if this thread upsets anyone but i needed to get this off my chest

I think there is a problem with over breeding in general, not just with staffies. Too many people think they can make some fast money by breeding and don't think of the consequences of what they are doing.

The government definitely needs to do something to regulate breeding, and money made from selling animals should be classed as an income and taxed, and it should affect claims for benefits.

im sick and tired of people over breeding staffys i see so many geting rehomed as soon as they reach what i call the toddler age lots of people seem to be geting them to help make themselves look tuff which i find to be pathetic every day i see more and more staffys for sale or free to good home surely the goverment should help stop this problem as thousands are geting put down every month i personaly wouldnt want to own a staffy as i find them to be a very exiteable breed dont get me wrong a few people i know have staffys and they are lovely dogs many seem to be geting them for their young kids to play with i think this is a breed to have with older children only im sorry if this thread upsets anyone but i needed to get this off my chest

It is sad indeed; these dogs tend to end up with highly unsuitable owners. Some of them become serious threats, almost weapons in the hand of people that would need a lot of help themselves.