Night out recommendations please

Beth_C

I have a friend visiting on Sat 18th Feb. I have lived in Sheffield a long time now but I am becoming disappointed with the night life and would like to try something new along with my friend.

We like laid back bars with people who aren't out 'on the pull' and are 20's - 30's. Like a dance so late bars with a dance floor would be good too. I usually go around Division Street but as I said, would like to try somewhere new.

I am aware that 18th is the weekend following valentine's day and both my friend and I are single, she has recently ended a 7 year relationship so I would like to avoid couple-ey places.

All suggestions welcome! :)

Hi Beth, obviously I'm biased but Tiger Works sounds just what you're after, great music, a dance floor, open til 2.30am and great drinks. We're on West Street, next to West Street live. Give us a try and let me know what you think, any feedback, good or bad, is appreciated.

Archived